Hippie trail nepalBook
Welcome to the ultimate destination of Hippies. The Sixties may be the long gone but the hippies spirit haven’t. With the change in time, wild stone adventure track the footsteps of those legendary hippies in and around Kathmandu where hippies spirit still roams. There are many reasons for going Hippies Trail Nepal : some sought spiritual enlightenments, some want to escape from the modern conventional lifestyle or some just want to explore the majestic east but definitely deep down there is adventure of Life Time.
Our Hippies Trail Nepal itinenary is designed for the traveller wishing to go through the hipies trail of 60s. This Short adventure is design to explore most of the parts of hippie hang out although some modification have been done to provide more fun.
Pick up in Kathmandu and Transfer to Hotel
Sightseeing around the Freak Street and Durbar Square.
Hiking to Kali Baba Ashram in Tarkeshowr.
Included : Breakfast and Lunch
Drive Kathmandu - Trishuli Royal Beach Camp
Included: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Drive Trishuli Royal Beach Camp - Pokhara
Hiking to Sarangkot
Included:Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Drive Pokhara - Kathmandu
Included:Breakfast & Cultural Dinner
Money Matters so we would like to explain what you are paying for. We are local operator providing world class services to the travelers yearning to be foot on Himalayan trail. We provide you with the minimum price possible for fully inclusive trips .We are proud to guarantee NO HIDDEN COST.
- Airport Pick up and drop.
- Accomodation in Freak Street in Kathmandu.
- Accomodation in camp in Trishuli.
- Accomodation in Pokhara.
- All surface transfer as per the itinerary.
- Kathmandu and Pokhara city tour by English Speaking Guide on Private Vehicle.
- All the standerd meals(Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during trekking.
- Safe and ozonated water throughout the Trip.
- Registered and trained Guide.
- Required number of insured Porter.
- All Surface transfer for your guide, porter and necessary cargo.
- Staff insurances.
- Government taxes and official charges. Visa charge not included here.
- Attractive First Aid Kits.
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu.
This package doesnot cover following cost and should be personally paid by the traveller.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Beverages and other hard drinks cost
- Nepal Entry visa fee and airport taxes.
- Expences of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, sweets, snacks etc
- Rescue and emergency cost/ Insurance cost but we will help to carry of the procedure.
- Personal trekking equipments
Your safety is our paramount concern while trekking with Wild Stone Adventure. Your Leader has full authority to amend any part of the itinenary due to safety reason. Every effort will be made to keep up with the above itinerary however it is the adventure in remote himalayan zone we cannot guarantee it! Wether condition, physical condition of trekkers and unexpected natural disasters can force to alter the itinerary.Your Leader will forward you with the alternatives so please be prepared to be flexible.
We suggest you to read one of the book which provide vital information
- Nepal Travel Guide – Lonely Planet
- Trekking in Nepal –Antoine d’ Abbundo
- Rough guide to Nepal – David Reed
- Trekking in the Nepal Himalaya – Stan Armington
- Mountain sickness -Peter Hackett
- Pocket first Aid and Wilderness Medicine -Dr. Jim Duff & Dr. Peter Gormly