What to Bring
- Passport and visa for the trip
- Travel insurance documents
- Flight tickets
- Trip Booking confirmation voucher
- Your trip Itinerary
- Passport size Photos
- Lightweight walking boots.
- Pairs of sandals
- Medium size backpack
- Day pack
- A pair of lightweight/heavyweight trousers.
- 1 Down Jacket
- 1 Light wind & water proof jacket
- 1-2 pair of loose fitting long shorts/skirts.
- 1 Sleeping bag (-10 C)
- 1 Inner sleeping sheet
- 3 cotton T-shirts.
- 1 lightweight long sleeved-shirt
- Face covering sunhat
- 2 pairs of thin socks
- 2 pairs of thick woolen socks.
- Swimming suit
- Water Bottle
- Sunglasses and strap
- Medium size towel.
- Small padlock & spare keys
- Money Belts
- Table games like cards, chess etc to have laugh
- 1 Down Jacket/Gore tax Jacket.
- Sleeping bag ( -20 C)
- Woolen shirts and thick sweaters.
- Windproof/Waterproof trousers.
- Thermal underwear.
- A woolen hat to wear in the morning and at night.
- A pair of gloves.
- Snow Glasses and strap
- Snow gaiters can be essential
- Sun- screen , sun block, sun- tan lotion, cold cream and moisturizer
- Small Umbrella
- Waterproof bags or rain covers for bags
- Waterproof and wind proof jackets
- Waterproofs trousers
- Hair pins or bands
- Shaving equipment
- Bath towel
- safety pads for woman
- Small mirror
- Small sewing kit & safety pins
- GSM Mobile Phone Set
- Swiss type Army-knife
- 1 Torch with spare batteries
- personal Mp3 Players
- Portables games like chess or deck of cards
- Reading materials
- Electric adapter
- Pens and papers
- Dairy or note books
First Aid Requirement
- Bandage for sprains
- Iodine for water purification
- Moleskin for blisters
- Antiseptic ointment for cuts
- Aspirin/ paracetamol -general painkiller
- Oral rehydration salts
- Diarrhea stopper (Imodium - optional)
- Nepal launched Online visa application system
Good News for Foreigners interested to visit Nepal. Interested foreigner can now fill of the application form online to get visa. Jan 27, 2014 Read More ..
- Test Flight at Dolpa
Masinechaur airport of Dolpa was conducted successfully on Sunday. Aug 19, 2013 Read More ..