Wild Stone Adventure is a growing company that provides adventure holiday packages throughout the Himalayan country of Nepal. Although the company is still in its developmental stages, Wild Stone Adventure holds a team of ethusiastic leaders with more than a decade experience. After seeing the beauty of the Himalayas first-hand, Tika Adhikari, CEO, decided to start his own trekking company built on the belief that travelers from around the world could experience a genuine, authentic Himalayan adventure in a responsible and sustainable manner. Wild Stone Adventure Headquarter office is based out of Kathmandu. For more information, please visit the company Facebook page or email email@example.com.
Wild stone is a National Accredited Trek Operator and is authorized by the Nepal Government, Tourism and Civil Aviation Department, Nepal Tourism Board, Industry Department, Company Registration Office, Nepal National Bank. Beside this we are also affiliated with several prestigious bodies such as TAAN, NMA and KEEP.
Details list of our Registration and affiliation.
- Nepal Ministry of Industry, Office of Company Register. Registration No:88724/068/069
- Nepal Ministry of Tourism, Department Of Tourism. Registration No:1390
- Nepal Department of Small Cottage and Industries. Registration No:11743/753
- Nepal Ministry of Finance, Departmant of Tax. PAN No:600411916
- Nepal National Bank, Department of Foreign Exchange. Authorization No: 1220/01/068
- Nepal launched Online visa application system
Good News for Foreigners interested to visit Nepal. Interested foreigner can now fill of the application form online to get visa. Jan 27, 2014 Read More ..
- Test Flight at Dolpa
Masinechaur airport of Dolpa was conducted successfully on Sunday. Aug 19, 2013 Read More ..